In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate

In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate
Al-Quran (30:30)

So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
[Al-Imran 3:8] "[Who say], "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower."


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Congratulations!! You are Muslims!!! :D


As you all might know I am a contemplating machine. Everything seems to trigger an idea, thought, and creates a mental journey for me. I might have some type of mental disorder or something. lol. I have been trying to gather up my thoughts on how I came to Islam. In my mind, Islam is a large puzzle which its pieces are scattered through out all my life. Its like I have been Muslim all my life but was never aware of it. Alhamdulilah I am a Muslim, I am so grateful that Allah (swt) wanted to lure me back to his religion. I am not blind, deaf and my heart is open Alhamdulilah. Celebrate my brothers and sisters that God has not made you blind, deaf and has opened your hearts. We are Muslims!!!

2:7 "God hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur."

2:18 "Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path)."

2:171 "The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat- herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom."

22:46 "Do they not travel through the land, so that their hearts (and minds) may thus learn wisdom and their ears may thus learn to hear? Truly it is not their eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breast."

P.S. Inshallah, I will write soon about my journey to Islam.

P.S. II if you are not Muslim don't get offended. I apologize...