In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate

In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate
Al-Quran (30:30)

So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
[Al-Imran 3:8] "[Who say], "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower."


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TAG YOU'RE IT!!

TAG, a children’s game that involves a kid designated as “it” running hysterically after other kids until they tag one and is replaced by them. This was my understanding of what TAGGED meant. I apologize for my “internet trends ignorance” but I really had no idea although, I have came across it over YouTube many times. Recently, I fell “victim” to this trend and I was tagged…so here it goes.

1.) I am a Mexican revert to Islam. I used to be a catholic
2.) I love chocolate a lot…I mean a lot! I crave chocolate everyday.…As a matter of fact I really would not mind eating chocolate everyday. my favorite type is Belgian chocolate.
3.) I love to cook especially Asian and Italian food. Sometimes I make my own recipes that contain a bit of everything from Mexican, Italian, Asian or Caribbean. Just depends on my mood. I love spicy foods.
4.) I like to run, hike, bike, swim and play basketball. I don’t like aerobics or workout to exercise videos. I think they are boring and suck. I would really like to learn how to do yoga though so that’s my only exception to workout videos.
5.) I have a cat named Alina but it’s a male.
6.) I own a lot of books, I;m obsessed with books…wish I owned a library.
7.) I have gone bungee jumping on two occasions.




What are four unique attributes that you possess? Any weird talents?