In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate

In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate
Al-Quran (30:30)

So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
[Al-Imran 3:8] "[Who say], "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower."


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Disclaimer: Ghetto-Fabulous (not necessary a good thing but sometimes)



Drama seems to make life a bit interesting or at least give one something to rant about. Seems like the thing everyone waits exuberant for. Everyone has drama one way or another and since humans are naturally selfish (at times its smart to be), many rejoice when others are worse than they are. Ever feel the tension of someone that feels awkward at your happiness?! I guess I am making strong declarations but I have felt that tension alot lately! "But its okay Miss A, B and C ! I am not any happier than you so be rest assured my life is NOT better than yours ."

only thing is... shshsh I hope "they" don't find out is YES I am happy and content and still am a Muslimah hopeful for the mercy and pleasure of her Lord! The other day, I honestly felt I was going to get an aneurysm. I was lacking sleep and the blow of having to "brush" off some passive aggressive comments by some "loved" ones I thought I burst a brain artery. I was so out of it (mentally and physically) that I did not know how to respond or how to react. I did the most energy efficient thing I could do and that was... breathe! Two days later my head still hurt and I was starting to become nauseous! Why must I channel my emotional distress somatically UGGH! 

Too many things were building so I "de-blocked" my drama like a 4 year old destroying its lego work of art. I put an end to one problem that only lingered in my life for no apparent reason and then I decided to not give a hoots about what these misses's  have to say! Next... (today) I let it be known to some extravagant human beings not to take advantage of me or disrespect me because I look like a cornered shivering mouse with bulging eyes (maybe thats how hijabi muslimahs look to the kafirs). Yes I am muslim, yes I life is not very emotionally sweet right now for me but don't tread on me!  I could not even believe I got so ghetto. At the end I was just confused of how I had so much composure (I think) while getting ghetto! I should of won an oscar for it! Even the tongue twisters went pretty smooth except for one waa :(  I did not even know I had it in me! I HAD to step in and stand up otherwise no one was going to. I am sure it was not the best approach but sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do and that is get ghetto-Fabulous! I feel empowered for some odd reason... Astagfur'Allah but yup thats all folks!