In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate

In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate
Al-Quran (30:30)

So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
[Al-Imran 3:8] "[Who say], "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower."


Saturday, March 5, 2011

It does not matter...

             School starts in less than a month for me and I feel well rested thats for sure! I took advantage of sleeping in and just relaxing. Too bad I had a series of psycho events occur when it should have been a good ol' wonderful break. Again I feel silly to even believe that would be the case. But Alhamdulilah I am content with what Allah has ordained no complaining there! Now what to do next... I need a plan of action. I practically did nothing productive in terms of extracurricular personal goals like taking my PTCE (Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam) which I want to have done before applying to pharmacy school Insha'allah! Also I hoped that I would have attained a job by now but nope! or even done some volunteer work but nope or worked on my arabic but nope! 

Insha'allah I hope to apply to a nursing program while I'm contemplating pharmacy school. Planning on working as a nurse and pharmacy technician to put myself through pharmacy school insha'Allah. Well thats my plan while I try to figure out what to do about myself. I am pretty much passing time and hope for the best.. Until I die... pretty much!

I am not going to be so negative but I have done progress in other aspects which contribute to my sense of satisfaction about this "break" of mine! 

Last night while I went to throw out some trash I got a GOOD whiff of trash odor and possibly enhaled trash "fumes." I was so grossed out I literally tried to "cough it out" of my lungs. Then I thought! 'wow us humans produce so much crap in this world! like TONS! and we produce one of the most repugnant stuff from ourselves (sorry if I am being obscene sowwwy) yet we are so arrogant (and others deny Islam)!!'

Like my prior posts, I can't even fathom the idea that one day I will smell of rotting flesh and have maggots eat through my skin. 
[29:57] "Everyone shall taste the death. Then unto Us you shall be returned."
! Its oh so depressing! I don't know why humans are so arrogant! we think we can belittle and antagonize others and refuse Islam when we are just stinkers literally! Allah warns us from being arrogant:
[17:37] "And do not walk upon the earth exultantly. Indeed, you will never tear the earth [apart], and you will never reach the mountains in height."
May Allah guide my family to Islam and may we die in no other state that in the state of complete submission to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala! AMEEN! Oh Lord! 
[66:6] "O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded."
Then there are those individuals whom think that all that matters in the end of the day is that they are "good people." According to themselves they don't follow no religion, they call themselves humanists as if others are de-humanist and hate humans ! lol so hilarious right?! I mean seriously Whom gives them the right to even ascribe themselves good or to define what is good?! only Allah azza wa'jal knows whom is good and already defined the path to attain such label. 

[23:1] "Successful indeed are the believers."
[3:85-87] "Do they seek other than the religion of Allah (the true Islamic Monotheism worshiping none but Allah Alone), while to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned.Say (O Muhammad SAW): "We believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob) and Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)] and what was given to Musa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allah) we have submitted (in Islam)."And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
and who are the "famous" Believers?...
[7:158] "Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided."
[24:52] "And whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger (SAW), fears Allah, and keeps his duty (to Him), such are the successful ones."

So those who are "good"  but are disbelievers will it benefit them at the end?...
[39:65] And indeed it has been revealed to you (O Muhammad SAW), as it was to those (Allah's Messengers) before you: "If you join others in worship with Allah, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the LOSERS."
I don't know... I just feel so overwhelmed and all I can hope is for Allah to have mercy and guide me always! When I think of the reality that awaits us all and the reality in which we live (a delusion) it really makes other stuff seem so insignificant and at the end it brings zakina (tranquility) to my heart and makes patience feel sweet. Alhamdulilah :) BUT inflicts a fear in me like no other! Subhana'Allah even the ability to feel angry at someone or anything quickly dissipates because It does not matter...