In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate

In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate
Al-Quran (30:30)

So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
[Al-Imran 3:8] "[Who say], "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower."


Saturday, March 5, 2011

Their Hate is Hilarious!

I'm sure this video has circulated but I just wanted to share my opinion: this video is not scary (nothing to be scared about) but hilarious!

Nothing is more SCARY than what lies ahead for all of us. [22:2,  39:57-58,  40:18]

[2:11-12] "And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers.Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not."

May Allah guide them or disgrace them Ameen!





Debrah Pauly is a comedian watch out for [2:00 min-2:06]

Debrah Pauly:"As a matter of fact a I know quite a few marines who would be very happy to help these terrorists to an early meeting in paradise..."
Me: "ha ha ha, Deborah thats a good one!! hella funny..."
 Debrah Pauly: grins to herself feeling great and accomplished-She thinks to herself "yeah I know I'm hella funny and smart!"

ha! she thinks she is so witty and clever! notice how she pauses with a grimace in her face waiting for her "moment" to be praised. (sigh* -_-)


I feel sorry for her! because in all honesty she is an idiot not very smart especially anyone whom spreads corruption and spreads lies about Islam!


This took place outside a fundraiser for a women's and homeless shelter! According to Deborah and her band of hooligans, they concluded its "pure unadulterated evil." Hmmm Okay?!... I did not bother watching could not watch the video any longer beyond Deborah. Which is why I picked on her on my post. In addition, I dont want to overdose on these shenanigans and turn my brain into mush.


This prompted me to think that there should be a show of some sort called 'stupid things kafirs do' from a viewpoint beyond the grave...  oh wait there will be! ...they will remember themselves.


[23:99-100]   "Until, when death comes to one of them (those who join partners with Allah-Disbeliever), he says: "My Lord! Send me backSo that I may do good in that which I have left behind!" No! It is but a word that he speaks, and behind them is Barzakh (a barrier) until the Day when they will be resurrected."
*I wonder if Deborah will still grimace thinking she is witty and wait for her moment ...yeah probably to return back eh! *feel like cracking a joke now but the reality of where this is going depresses me...sorry Deborah. May Allah guide you.  Ameen!
[32:14] "Then taste you (the torment of the Fire) because of your forgetting the Meeting of this Day of yours, (and) surely! We too will forget you, so taste you the abiding torment for what you used to do."

[3:94] "Then after that, whosoever shall invent a lie against Allah, … such shall indeed be the Zalimun (disbelievers)."

[6:21] "And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah a lie or denies His verses? Indeed, the wrongdoers will not succeed."