In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate

In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate
Al-Quran (30:30)

So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
[Al-Imran 3:8] "[Who say], "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower."


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Working Hard

I have been so super busy and so focused that I am scared that if I fail I will become so disillusioned and depressed. I am sort of expecting the worse just so that does not happen but at the same time I want to be resilient and not give up even if I face failure the first time. The thing is that I feel I can not afford to fail right now for many reasons that I cannot express. This is where having trust in Allah comes in and believing in the Qadr of Allah. Things are hard right now but so what! I have to persist and work hard and prioritize. First comes Islam and everything comes into place.  So what if I have to deal with negativity. Thats life, thats reality! usually when I am depressed it drains me and sometimes decreases my iman but i am not going to allow that. I feel very positive right now and I love it.. hope it lasts! :)