In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate

In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate
Al-Quran (30:30)

So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
[Al-Imran 3:8] "[Who say], "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower."


Saturday, December 24, 2011

Be Grateful :)


Ya Allah, I hope I did not depress anyone with that dumb stuff from my last post, I deleted it. As a matter of fact I should delete all my “emo” posts. I am happy to be Muslim and that will always be the case BITHNI’ILLAH. We need to realize that Shaytan exaggerates things in order to dishevel and become susceptible to his “traps.” One of the purpose of these traps are to make us ungrateful. Once one becomes ungrateful then that becomes the means of our own destruction.  Bitterness and hopelessness is a disease. Alhamdulillah I got off that cycle before it had the chance to condition itself in my heart. There is one truth that I can derive from what I was feeling: that is don’t have hope in this dunya. "Our hope should be in Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala. Know that this world will fail you but not Allah. This world is transient so do not place your hopes in it. Strive for the hereafter and believe in the promises of Allah."

  • If you are broke- GIVE CHARITY
  • If you feel your life is difficult- COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS
  • When you feel hopeless-REFLECT ON THE NAMES OF ALLAH AND MAKE DUA.
  • If you feel restless- FALL ASLEEP TALKING TO ALLAH

FOLLOW THE SUNNAH in everything from social aspects to physical aspects. Eat healthy, stay fit, build healthy relationships with people FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH and you will be happy. That is all you need to know to be happy in this world, ISLAM.